How Do I Change My Name on Facebook-How to Change My Name on Facebook

How Do I Change My Name on Facebook-How to Change My Name on Facebook.

Facebook is a great platform to connect with friends, family, and colleagues, but sometimes you may want to change your name on the facebook. This could be because you've changed your name due to marriage, divorce, or personal preference. Whatever the reason, it's easy to change your name on Facebook and we'll walk you through the process in this blog post.

How Do I Change My Name on Facebook:

How Do I Change My Name on Facebook
How Do I Change My Name on Facebook


  • Step 1: Open your Facebook App :
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook



  • Step 2: Login and Go to your Facebook Settings:
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook

To begin, log in to your Facebook account using your email address or phone number and password. Once you're logged in, click on the three lines menu in the top right corner of the screen and select "Settings icon" on top right menu..


  • Step 3: Find personal information and click Edit:
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook



In the "Settings" menu, click on the "General" tab in the left-hand menu. Under the "General" tab, you'll see an option for "Name." Click on the "Edit" button next to your name.

  • Step 4: Enter your new name:
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook


A window will appear asking you to enter your new name. Enter your new name and click "Review Change. You can change your first name, middle name and last name at this step.

  • Step 5: Enter your password:
How to Change My Name on Facebook
How to Change My Name on Facebook


Before your name change is finalized, Facebook will ask you to enter your password to confirm the change. Enter your password and click "Save Changes."

Finally! You're all set. Your new name will be displayed on your account shortly."

  • Conclusion:

Changing your name on Facebook is a quick and easy process. Just follow the steps outlined above and you'll have a new name in no time. Keep in mind that Facebook may ask you to provide some documentation to confirm your identity, so be prepared for that. Once your name change is approved, your new name will be displayed on your profile and any groups or events that you've created or joined.

Post a Comment

0 Comments